POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Masking Technique on p.b.animations Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Masking Technique on p.b.animations (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: Masking Technique on p.b.animations
Date: 10 Aug 2007 21:58:45
Message: <46bd17d5@news.povray.org>
In the p.b.animations group there is a set of four posts which together
demonstrate a technique I've used in five of my IRTC entries already,
and will be using in my upcoming entry as well.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

I've seen it - it looks great :) very nice technique. What are you using to
mix the animations? POV itself?

"John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> In the p.b.animations group there is a set of four posts which together
> demonstrate a technique I've used in five of my IRTC entries already, and
> will be using in my upcoming entry as well.
>
> Regards,
> John

Post a reply to this message

> "John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>
>>In the p.b.animations group there is a set of four posts which together
>>demonstrate a technique I've used in five of my IRTC entries already, and
>>will be using in my upcoming entry as well.
>>
 > I've seen it - it looks great :) very nice technique. What are you
 > using to mix the animations? POV itself?

Yes.  I use the mask in a pigment_pattern { } statment, and the two
other shots as the two pigments that get mixed.

Regards,
John