POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New luminous bloom version available Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  New luminous bloom version available (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Samuel Benge
Subject: New luminous bloom version available
Date: 25 Mar 2007 13:26:34
Message: <4606beda@news.povray.org>
Hello everyone. I posted a new version of my "luminous bloom" code over
in p.b.scene-files. A scene showing the effect can be seen over in
p.b.images under the title "Snail".

It should be noted that the luminous bloom code now uses an external
file, circular.inc to produce all the offsets used for the blurring
effect. This was so I could attain the smoothest result. It is helpful
to make a new folder within your current scene folder for these files.

Complete instructions and comments are included within the main code
file. A sample image is also included within the zip archive.

Happy rendering!

~Sam