POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : RSS feed Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  RSS feed (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Manuel Mata
Subject: RSS feed
Date: 3 Dec 2006 07:25:00
Message: <web.4572c12529c31612e8c4c6630@news.povray.org>
Hi all.

I noticed today about de PovClipse plugin since 19-Nov it was published. So
I wonder, why not a RSS feed on Pov-Ray home news ? I really dont usually
visit the main page so much, only newsgroup through http. It would be fine
to have a rss channel, so when u open firefox you can see if there is
something new.

What do you think ?

See ya.

     Manuel Mata
     http://www.mmata.org

Post a reply to this message

> I noticed today about de PovClipse plugin since 19-Nov it was published. So
> I wonder, why not a RSS feed on Pov-Ray home news ? I really dont usually
> visit the main page so much, only newsgroup through http. It would be fine
> to have a rss channel, so when u open firefox you can see if there is
> something new.

Would probably be a good idea, I haven't looked into the mechanics of setting
one up but I don't expect it would be particularly difficult.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

> Would probably be a good idea, I haven't looked into the mechanics of setting
> one up but I don't expect it would be particularly difficult.
>
> -- Chris

I would love to be able link my site to an RSS news feed from povray.org  I
imagine many others would too.

Post a reply to this message

> I noticed today about de PovClipse plugin since 19-Nov it was published. So
> I wonder, why not a RSS feed on Pov-Ray home news ? I really dont usually
> visit the main page so much, only newsgroup through http. It would be fine
> to have a rss channel, so when u open firefox you can see if there is
> something new.

I've added this. Please see http://www.povray.org/rss.xml.

Also http://news.povray.org/digest/messages/rss.xml.

Note: the news digest does not include the actual articles at this point.
Also it is not (easily) possible to have channels for each group.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message