POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lightsys IV question Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:00:44 EDT (-0400)
  Lightsys IV question (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Lightsys IV question
Date: 21 Jan 2007 03:37:38
Message: <45b32652$1@news.povray.org>
This is a question for Jaime! But anyone who has a smart answer.... :-)

I am using Lightsys IV in one of my scenes to simulate outdoors sunlight. I
remark that the shadows are cast by a point light sun. Is it possible to
change that to an area light within Lightsys? I tried by adding the area
light code and scaling that up, but I see no change.

Thanks a lot!!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message