POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Firefox Search Plugin Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Firefox Search Plugin (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Ben Chambers
Subject: Firefox Search Plugin
Date: 6 Jan 2007 17:47:23
Message: <45a026fb@news.povray.org>
I wrote a simple Firefox search plugin to search the POV-Ray website
(using the standard POV-Ray search form, so I believe you should still
get credit for the ads).

You may get it by going to http://mycroft.mozdev.org/index.html and
searching for "povray.org", or by going directly here:
http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html?name=povray.org&sherlock=yes&opensearch=yes&submitform=Search

I know its entirely possible to do this w/o a dedicated plugin, but
searching for POV stuff is something I tend to do quite often... hence,
it makes sense to have its own plugin.

...Chambers