POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : random blur samples O_o ? in animation Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  random blur samples O_o ? in animation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Raf256
Subject: random blur samples O_o ? in animation
Date: 15 Sep 2006 15:01:34
Message: <450af88e@news.povray.org>
How to randomize the focal blur samples in animation,
because they are identical in each frame.

In example, whene there is low quality (in example 5 samples) then
the "dispersion" / "diffuson" pixels are identical in each frame (in the
object do not move), while I expected them to in example jump around
randomly like a true noise should.

Can this be fixed?

Post a reply to this message