POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : atom macro Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  atom macro (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Gert Van den Eynde
Subject: atom macro
Date: 2 May 2006 08:09:39
Message: <44574c03@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I'm looking for a macro to model the nucleus of atoms: given the number
of protons and neutrons, calculate a minimum energy configuration or so.
I've found the website of Rafal Maj where he talks about his RESR macro.
Unfortunately, I can't find a link to download the macro. Does someone
here have the macro and wishes to share? Or are there other macros
available (I've got the esr macro by Tim Nikias which was the basis for
the resr macro of Rafal Maj).

Thanks for any tips.

gert