POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : heightfield height Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  heightfield height (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: trulayne
Subject: heightfield height
Date: 19 Apr 2006 16:30:27
Message: <44469de3$1@news.povray.org>
I am in the process of building a landscape.  I am using a USGS Dem image
for my heightfield. I there an easier way to determine the "y" value knowing
the "x" and "z" other than trial and error? Some objects are fencelines
built from spline curves. With the number of points needed for these curves,
the job becomes time intensive doing it by trial and error.
Thanks in advance, Dennis

Post a reply to this message