POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Project "Roman Ships" Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Project "Roman Ships" (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Sven Littkowski
Subject: Project "Roman Ships"
Date: 15 Apr 2006 14:53:07
Message: <44414113@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I would like to invite interested Povray enthusiasts to work together with
me. Our focus is to create Roman galleys in Povray.

Your part would be the hulk (we provide all neccessary information and
sketches and illustration) while I would be responsible for the deck
constructions (such as towers, platforms and masts). I am unable to do the
ship hulks or wind-blown sails on my own as I don't know how to use 3D
editors (I write scene files by hand). However, I easily can do the other
parts. And I have the maritime archaeological expertise for this project.

Anyone who would like to work together with me? More details on request.
E-mails can be sent to Inf### [at] TerraRomanaorg.

Greetings,

Sven

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: