POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PPM troubles Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  PPM troubles (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: PPM troubles
Date: 31 Jan 2006 12:12:00
Message: <43DFB487.81FA2B3E@joplin.com>
My POV3.6 will make PPM files ok, but it won't read them in a height feild. I
get:  Parse Error: Unsupported number of colors (0) in PPM image.
Does anyone else have that problem?
--
Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Subject: Re: PPM troubles
Date: 31 Jan 2006 12:44:34
Message: <43dfa202$1@news.povray.org>
Leroy Whetstone wrote:
> Does anyone else have that problem?

Last I tried to do this (pre-3.6) the PPM code was picky about the kind
and number of whitespace in the header. Try putting the depth and size
on the same line, or on separate lines, whichever it isn't now. Make
sure you have no commas, a newline instead of a space after the P6, etc.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
    Crate & Barrel -

Post a reply to this message