POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Christmas Baubles image Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Christmas Baubles image (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Christmas Baubles image
Date: 20 Dec 2005 07:05:47
Message: <43a7f39b@news.povray.org>
Thanks to Jaime Vives Piqueres, we now have a brand new 'bauble' image made
using HDR and other more recent techniques. The image is featured in the Hall
of Fame (http://hof.povray.org/) which has a high-quality (JPEG 95%) 3200 x
2400 pixel version available for those who might want to print it.

A slightly different version of the image is also now available at zazzle.com
in our gallery, not only as a poster, but also as a greeting card and as US
postage stamps.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

"Chris Cason" <nos### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote in message
> Thanks to Jaime Vives Piqueres, we now have a brand new 'bauble' image
> made
> using HDR and other more recent techniques. The image is featured in the
> Hall
> of Fame (http://hof.povray.org/) which has a high-quality (JPEG 95%) 3200
> 2400 pixel version available for those who might want to print it.
>
> A slightly different version of the image is also now available at
> zazzle.com
> in our gallery, not only as a poster, but also as a greeting card and as
> US
> postage stamps.

Delightfully lovely, down to the environmental kitchen reflections plus the
visible bright world beyond the window, in the reflections of other bauble
reflections.

Cheers,
    Brian

Post a reply to this message

"Chris Cason" <nos### [at] deletethispovrayorg> wrote in message
> Thanks to Jaime Vives Piqueres, we now have a brand new 'bauble' image
made
> using HDR and other more recent techniques. The image is featured in the
Hall
> of Fame (http://hof.povray.org/) which has a high-quality (JPEG 95%) 3200
> 2400 pixel version available for those who might want to print it.
>
> A slightly different version of the image is also now available at
zazzle.com
> in our gallery, not only as a poster, but also as a greeting card and as
US
> postage stamps.
>
> -- Chris

wow, that looks great. Thanks for posting about it here, else I would have
missed it.