POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface with Text-Object Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:32:18 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface with Text-Object (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Grosch
Subject: Isosurface with Text-Object
Date: 6 Sep 2005 06:45:01
Message: <web.431d7210f671c9f0f2020ba60@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I have an Text-Object in my scene. With the normal statement i can make a
bumpy surface. But it' a faked bump. Now I want to make a real rougth
surface with isosurface (?). Isosurface is only "contained by box" or
sphere. How do i get a real rougth surface for the text-object ?

Thanks Grosch

Post a reply to this message