POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problem with orthographic camera Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with orthographic camera (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: KalleK
Subject: Re: Problem with orthographic camera
Date: 20 Sep 2005 04:21:45
Message: <432fc699$1@news.povray.org>

>> If the software is given invalid input, it is the user that is confused.
>

> Very well said.  In future versions the software will attempt to warn
> the user that he/she is confused.
>
>     Thorsten

Well, I'm still confused, after reading the section about the sky-Vector.
I introduced a few lines in my camera-statement, but still, the black
borders appear:

   up <0,0,490> // this changed, to get the right view, before the camera
                // is rotated due to look_at
   direction <0,-1,0> // to get the right direction first
   sky <0,0,1>        // this should be "up" in my case...

So I still don't get any solution without adding a tiny delta to the
cameras location or look_at...

Post a reply to this message