POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tileable backgrounds Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  Tileable backgrounds (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bonsai
Subject: Tileable backgrounds
Date: 20 Jul 2005 01:56:50
Message: <42dde7a2$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I got this link from a newsletter about webdesign:

http://www.theinspirationgallery.com/

There you can find a lot of wallpapers that are tileable. The terms of
use are in some cases very strict, but the graphics are free for arts
and crafts projects.

Just my two eurocents,

Bonsai

--
<--------------------------->
    ___ __ __  _ ___ ___  _
   | _ )  \  \( )  _) _ )( )
   | _ \() |\ \ |\ \/ _ \| |
   |___/__/_)\__)___)/ \_)_)

        www.b0n541.net
<--------------------------->

Post a reply to this message

> I got this link from a newsletter about webdesign:
>
> http://www.theinspirationgallery.com/
>
> There you can find a lot of wallpapers that are tileable. The terms of
> use are in some cases very strict, but the graphics are free for arts
> and crafts projects.
>
> Just my two eurocents,
>
> Bonsai

It is easy to make tileable textures using povray,
using just the povray scripting language.

Post a reply to this message