POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CommandLine Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  CommandLine (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Josh
Subject: CommandLine
Date: 19 Jul 2005 03:30:52
Message: <42dcac2c$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a command line switch that will cause the Windows version of POV to
shut down after rendering the specifiied image?

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: CommandLine
Date: 19 Jul 2005 03:57:47
Message: <42dcb27b$1@news.povray.org>
"Josh" <s### [at] acom> wrote in message news:42dcac2c$1@news.povray.org...
> Is there a command line switch that will cause the Windows version of POV
> to shut down after rendering the specifiied image?

Yes, entire command-line would be like:

pvengine.exe /render /exit filename.pov

Post a reply to this message

From: Josh
Date: 19 Jul 2005 04:14:38
Message: <42dcb66e@news.povray.org>
> pvengine.exe /render /exit filename.pov

Thanks!  I was pulling my hair out last night trying to guess that.  Is that
mentioned in the Help, if so I must have missed it?

Post a reply to this message