POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DXF,DWG Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:26:58 EDT (-0400)
  DXF,DWG (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: A-DESIGN
Subject: DXF,DWG
Date: 20 Apr 2005 04:31:17
Message: <42661355@news.povray.org>
How can I import DWG or DXF files into povray ?

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas Baier
Subject: Re: DXF,DWG
Date: 20 Apr 2005 05:43:10
Message: <959c61lgom176n07h7d9koeptv9ieplg7i@4ax.com>
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 01:31:13 -0700, "A-DESIGN"
<afs### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

Povray cannot use dxf/dwg files directly. You need to convert it to
mesh or mesh2 object.

3DWin (www.tb-software.com) does the trick.

>How can I import DWG or DXF files into povray ?
>
>Thanks.

-tb

Post a reply to this message