POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Website Online Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  New Website Online (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Steve Shelby
Subject: New Website Online
Date: 23 Mar 2005 11:00:02
Message: <42419282@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I've been using POVray along with Moray for a while, and I finally decided
to put up a website to display my better efforts. Any feedback you could
offer would be greatly appreciated. The url is http://www.shelbyvision.com
SteveShelby

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Charter
Subject: Re: New Website Online
Date: 23 Mar 2005 11:39:23
Message: <42419bbb$1@news.povray.org>
Steve Shelby wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been using POVray along with Moray for a while, and I finally decided
> to put up a website to display my better efforts. Any feedback you could
> offer would be greatly appreciated. The url is http://www.shelbyvision.com
> SteveShelby

Nice site Steve.  I feel like I have met you now.  I remember your posts
when you were exploring skin textures.

Post a reply to this message

From: Rene Bui
Date: 23 Mar 2005 13:50:01
Message: <web.4241b984334815de91615720@news.povray.org>
"Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] shelbyvisioncom> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been using POVray along with Moray for a while, and I finally decided
> to put up a website to display my better efforts. Any feedback you could
> offer would be greatly appreciated. The url is http://www.shelbyvision.com
> SteveShelby

Nice site and nice hand-crafted brass too. I like your humour and the human
touch.

Rene
http://rene.bui.free.fr - online portfolio

Post a reply to this message

From: Dave Matthews
Date: 23 Mar 2005 22:00:00
Message: <web.42422c21334815d5d1a5a5f0@news.povray.org>
"Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] shelbyvisioncom> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been using POVray along with Moray for a while, and I finally decided
> to put up a website to display my better efforts. Any feedback you could
> offer would be greatly appreciated. The url is http://www.shelbyvision.com
> SteveShelby

Nice site.  I'm thinking of joining the ARTP (my 70+, still unretired Dad
would love the bumper sticker.)

I especially appreciate that the pages load quickly, given that I'm on an
extremely narrow-band connection at home (this time it says I'm connected
at 7200 bps. . . . The sacrifices we make for living on the other side of
the digital divide.)

I remember several of your images from your having shared them at p.b.i.
(The bread texture kneaded a lot of work. . . . but you rose to the
challenge!)

I'll check out the videos when I'm at work, or somewhere with a faster
connection.

Dave Matthews

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve Shelby
Date: 23 Mar 2005 22:51:26
Message: <4242393e$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message

> Nice site Steve.  I feel like I have met you now.  I remember your posts
> when you were exploring skin textures.

Thanks,
Steve

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve Shelby
Date: 23 Mar 2005 22:59:13
Message: <42423b11$1@news.povray.org>
"Rene Bui" <ren### [at] freefr> wrote in message
> Nice site and nice hand-crafted brass too. I like your humour and the
> human
> touch.
>
> Rene
> http://rene.bui.free.fr - online portfolio

 Thank you, I have always felt somewhat human ;^}>
Steve

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve Shelby
Date: 23 Mar 2005 23:02:36
Message: <42423bdc$1@news.povray.org>
"Dave Matthews" <dma### [at] wrmnwestmnscuedu> wrote in message
-> Nice site.  I'm thinking of joining the ARTP (my 70+, still unretired Dad
> would love the bumper sticker.)

Don't forgo it; go for it!

> I especially appreciate that the pages load quickly, given that I'm on an
> extremely narrow-band connection at home (this time it says I'm connected
> at 7200 bps. . . . The sacrifices we make for living on the other side of
> the digital divide.)
>
> I remember several of your images from your having shared them at p.b.i.
> (The bread texture kneaded a lot of work. . . . but you rose to the
> challenge!)
>
> I'll check out the videos when I'm at work, or somewhere with a faster
> connection.
>
> Dave Matthews

Thank you for your comments,
Steve