POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Convert Cinema 4D to POV Ray Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Convert Cinema 4D to POV Ray (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Rick Measham
Subject: Convert Cinema 4D to POV Ray
Date: 8 Feb 2005 15:41:20
Message: <420923f0@news.povray.org>
Is there any way to convert an object drawn in C4D to POV? I don't own
C4D, but I have found a model that I really like (sunglasses) that has
been drawn in C4D. I want to include them in my POV scene and I can't
google any convertors.

Cheers!
Rick

Post a reply to this message

probably you have to find a way to convert it to a more usable format
such .obj or .3ds and then convert it to pov.

it's just an idea, don't know if this helps

--
Best regards,

	Stefano Tessarin

To follow the path: