POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : all determinants too small Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:14:00 EDT (-0400)
  all determinants too small (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Gert  Van den Eynde
Subject: all determinants too small
Date: 8 Feb 2005 04:59:57
Message: <42088d9d@news.povray.org>
Hi,

What does "all determinants too small" mean during radiosity rendering? How
can I avoid this error(warning?debug info?) ?

bye,
gert

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: all determinants too small
Date: 8 Feb 2005 08:47:58
Message: <4208c30e$1@news.povray.org>
Gert Van den Eynde wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What does "all determinants too small" mean during radiosity rendering? How
> can I avoid this error(warning?debug info?) ?

I am sorry, there is nothing you can do about it, that message should not
even be generated.  It apparently got into POV-Ray 3.5 (and all later
versions) when a patch from an early MegaPOV was merged in and this
inappropriate message was overlooked and not removed.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message