POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hand-coding of SDL meshes: single pants leg vs. "sweater" Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Hand-coding of SDL meshes: single pants leg vs. "sweater" (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Hand-coding of SDL meshes: single pants leg vs. "sweater"
Date: 1 Feb 2005 22:17:44
Message: <42004658$1@news.povray.org>
I've been able to use Mike William's spline mesh files to make a bendable
pant leg.

I think  I heard that John vanSickle has a macro that can go so far as to
make a sweater with bendable arms-- it's how he's done the eyestalks on his
green aliens, IIRC.  But I don't know if it were a "modeller" or it were an
SDL macro that was publicly released.

If the latter were not true about JvS' work, has anyone else accomplished
this??