POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rad_def.inc Server Time
2 Aug 2024 04:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  rad_def.inc (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Bill Hails
Subject: rad_def.inc
Date: 29 Jan 2005 08:56:34
Message: <41fb9612@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I did some test renders and comparative benchmarks of the
settings in rad_def.inc. Someone may be interested:

    http://thyme.homelinux.net/Gallery/Tests/

--
Bill Hails
http://thyme.homelinux.net/

Post a reply to this message

From: JWV
Subject: Re: rad_def.inc
Date: 29 Jan 2005 11:50:02
Message: <41fbbeba$1@news.povray.org>
very usefull, thanks. But could you use a smaller .jpg compression next
time? The quality of some images is not very good (and its not the
radiosity, it shows especialy on the indoor HQ, on the edges of the spheres)

Greetings,

JWV

"Bill Hails" <bil### [at] europeyahoo-inccom> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I did some test renders and comparative benchmarks of the
> settings in rad_def.inc. Someone may be interested:
>
>     http://thyme.homelinux.net/Gallery/Tests/
>
> --
> Bill Hails
> http://thyme.homelinux.net/