POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macros Database - Now only macros and/or library from Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:13:04 EDT (-0400)
  Macros Database - Now only macros and/or library from (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Macros Database - Now only macros and/or library from
Date: 23 Jan 2005 13:26:22
Message: <41F3EC48.1000305@removethis.zbxt.net.invalid>
Shurakai wrote:
> By the way: Jaime remove everything from me from Your page !!! Even when i'm
> just a noob in POV-Ray and nobody cares about my posts, i don't want to
> have my name written on You page !

Jaime, me too. Rip all my posts and files from there. They're available
enough from the news server, or straightly from me - when asked for them.

--
-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 23 Jan 2005 14:15:09
Message: <41F3F735.7050906@hotmail.com>
Shurakai wrote:
> LOOOOL,
>
> have a look what i found about this guy !!!! What was the topic for IRTC
> animations ? IMPOSTOR !!
>
> http://www.northcoastjournal.com/042204/cover0422.html
>
> Got You guy !!

Interesting, so this guy is probably older than the 15 or 16 I gave
him. Is there a reason why simulating the social abilities of a
boy that is just into puberty is a sensible approach for a newsgroup
like this?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ger
Date: 23 Jan 2005 15:59:50
Message: <41f41045@news.povray.org>
On Sunday 23 January 2005 16:34, Michael Raiford wrote :

> Shurakai wrote:
>> LOOOOL,
>>
>> have a look what i found about this guy !!!! What was the topic for IRTC
>> animations ? IMPOSTOR !!
>>
>> http://www.northcoastjournal.com/042204/cover0422.html
>>
>> Got You guy !!
>
> Haha.. But, how many Jamie Medinas are there in the great state of
> Nevada?

According to the phonebook only 1 and he lives in Las Vegas. Have to keep in
mind though that this was not a thourough search but a mere quick scan.

--
Ger

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 23 Jan 2005 17:06:42
Message: <pan.2005.01.23.22.06.42.132944@nospam.com>
FWIW, a further check shows that the city indicated (Henderson, NV, which
caught my attention for perhaps obvious reasons) is the same city the
whois entry shows his site in.  I'd say that the odds of this being a
different person are about 2^267709:1 against.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Michael Raiford
Date: 23 Jan 2005 22:05:37
Message: <41f46601$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:
> Michael Raiford wrote:
>
>> Shurakai wrote:
>>
>>> LOOOOL,
>>>
>>> have a look what i found about this guy !!!! What was the topic for IRTC
>>> animations ? IMPOSTOR !!
>>>
>>> http://www.northcoastjournal.com/042204/cover0422.html
>>>
>>> Got You guy !!
>>

>> Haha.. But, how many Jamie Medinas are there in the great state of
>> Nevada? It could be cooincidence, but something sure smells like a wet
>> rat.
>

>   But note the domain used is the same cited on the article, just near
> the end. No doubt this guy was hunting some victims here to shell his
> properties... good finding, Shurakai!
>
> --
> Jaime (not the Medina!)

Y'know, I was wondering what that big "Auction" banner was on his site...

I didn't notice the URL referenced in the article.

Post a reply to this message

From: Michael Raiford
Date: 23 Jan 2005 22:09:12
Message: <41f466d8$1@news.povray.org>
Shurakai wrote:

> By the way: Jaime remove everything from me from Your page !!! Even when i'm
> just a noob in POV-Ray and nobody cares about my posts, i don't want to
> have my name written on You page !

I strongly second that. In fact, I'd recommend you remove your
"database" page completely. No one here wants to be associated with a
common criminal.

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 24 Jan 2005 02:34:15
Message: <41f4a4f7$1@news.povray.org>

> Shurakai wrote:
>
> I strongly second that. In fact, I'd recommend you remove your
> "database" page completely. No one here wants to be associated with a
> common criminal.

I second that !

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias
Date: 24 Jan 2005 02:45:05
Message: <41f4a781@news.povray.org>
As you are still mirroring the content on your website, I'll have to say it:
I'd like my stuff removed.

*sigh*

You might as well just take the entire content down again, you know.

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>