POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Tree tile Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  Tree tile (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Barehunter
Subject: Tree tile
Date: 19 Jan 2005 19:30:01
Message: <web.41eefade307f368eedce91200@news.povray.org>
Hello. I am trying to do a quick scene including some already made
characters. I simply want to thru in a couple of cylinders with an
image_map of a treebark tile. Anyone know where I can find such an picture
of tree bark? thank you

Post a reply to this message

> Hello. I am trying to do a quick scene including some already made
> characters. I simply want to thru in a couple of cylinders with an
> image_map of a treebark tile. Anyone know where I can find such an picture
> of tree bark? thank you

Have you tried images.google.com?

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

"Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote:
> > Hello. I am trying to do a quick scene including some already made
> > characters. I simply want to thru in a couple of cylinders with an
> > image_map of a treebark tile. Anyone know where I can find such an picture
> > of tree bark? thank you
>
> Have you tried images.google.com?
>
>  - Slime
>  [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

found one. thank you

Post a reply to this message

> "Slime" <fak### [at] emailaddress> wrote:
>> > Hello. I am trying to do a quick scene including some already made
>> > characters. I simply want to thru in a couple of cylinders with an
>> > image_map of a treebark tile. Anyone know where I can find such an
>> > picture
>> > of tree bark? thank you
>>
>> Have you tried images.google.com?
>>
>>  - Slime
>>  [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
>
> found one. thank you

Post a reply to this message

> Hello. I am trying to do a quick scene including some already made
> characters. I simply want to thru in a couple of cylinders with an
> image_map of a treebark tile. Anyone know where I can find such an picture
> of tree bark? thank you

A good link for textures : http://lemog.club.fr/index.html
There is some bark textures.

--