POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-RAY Museum - A comprehensive database of your work Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  POV-RAY Museum - A comprehensive database of your work (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jaime Medina
Subject: POV-RAY Museum - A comprehensive database of your work
Date: 17 Jan 2005 16:23:24
Message: <41ec2ccc$1@news.povray.org>
POV-RAY Museum - A comprehensive database of your work

http://JaimeMedina.com/Art/

My humbled contribution to you fantastic work!

Hello,

Since I started looking a all this inspiring works of your and experimenting
with the techniques and procedures you guys detailed and after a few
frustrating search for specific answers I decided to do it myself.

So here it is, a FREE searchable database where you can publish your work.

I will keep it running as long as anyone is interested.

You retain all the rights to your work and you can erase it any time in the
future just by emailing me.

Enjoy

Jaime Medina

Have you seen my animation?