POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov to vrml? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  pov to vrml? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Robert
Subject: pov to vrml?
Date: 8 Jan 2005 14:25:51
Message: <41e033bf$1@news.povray.org>
Hi folks,

is there any possibility to convert pov code to vrml?

I`m struggeling with programming of simple crystal structures (fcc, bcc,
etc.) and trying to visualize different lattice planes based on miller
indizes.
to get a quick feeling of the diections etc it would be nice to rotate the
crystals in realtime.

help is very apprechiated,

best wishes,

Robert