POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Povray Wiki Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Povray Wiki (Message 21 to 30 of 32)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Povray Wiki
Date: 5 Jan 2005 17:03:03
Message: <41dc6417@news.povray.org>
"Tom Galvin" <tom### [at] impnospamorg> wrote in message
>  Can you
> give a link to an editor that exemplifies what you are seeking?

Well, something like the editor used with wikipedia - hang on, I'll try to
find out what they use...

> Do you
> mean something like the forum posting editors, where it squirts smileys
> bold/italic and other codes into your web forms??

Yuk, no. More like a few simple icons for inserting links, headings and
tables, etc.

> Now if you want to modify how it displays, then that's a different
> kettle of fish.  This wiki uses XML and CSS so those can be modified
> fairly easily.

I'll RTFM and find out what's available.

Post a reply to this message

>>mean something like the forum posting editors, where it squirts smileys
>>bold/italic and other codes into your web forms??
>

> Yuk, no. More like a few simple icons for inserting links, headings and
> tables, etc.

Something like this?

http://www.kiddo.co.nz/wiki/wikieditor.html

This could be a starting point, but it needs a good bit of work, to be
made stable and work cross-browser.

Post a reply to this message