POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : High res text as object on AA'ed image Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  High res text as object on AA'ed image (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: High res text as object on AA'ed image
Date: 26 Dec 2004 20:51:56
Message: <41cf6abc@news.povray.org>
I've been putting some captions on images using text objects.  I find that
it's fuzzy, most likely due to default AA settings which are otherwise great
for making nice renderings of objects.

Any tricks to overcome this, aside from the trouble of inserting text in an
image editor?

Post a reply to this message

"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> I've been putting some captions on images using text objects.  I find that
> it's fuzzy, most likely due to default AA settings which are otherwise
great
> for making nice renderings of objects.
>
> Any tricks to overcome this, aside from the trouble of inserting text in
an
> image editor?

Post a reply to this message