POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sample: Spiral (spring) algorithm Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Sample: Spiral (spring) algorithm (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Neil Kolban
Subject: Sample: Spiral (spring) algorithm
Date: 11 Dec 2004 23:35:19
Message: <41bbca87@news.povray.org>
Folks,
As a newbie,as I learn "stuff" I want to capture and share in the hope that
it will be of useful to others.

I have enclosed a PDF of my recipe for a spiral/spring that is configurable.
If there is a better place to capture, post, share these kinds of goodies,
please let me know.

Neil

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '3D.pdf' (32 KB)

> As a newbie,as I learn "stuff" I want to capture and share in the hope that
> it will be of useful to others.
>
> I have enclosed a PDF of my recipe for a spiral/spring that is configurable.
> If there is a better place to capture, post, share these kinds of goodies,
> please let me know.

Please don't post binary attachments in a non-binary group, for things
like this povray.binaries.tutorials would be appropriate.

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

Sorry Christoph,  I appreciate you setting me straight.  I'll post there in
the future.  Thanks for taking the time to let me know.

Neil

Post a reply to this message