POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Has anyone tried? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 06:21:13 EDT (-0400)
  Has anyone tried? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: m1j
Subject: Has anyone tried?
Date: 29 Nov 2004 21:16:21
Message: <41abd7f5$1@news.povray.org>
Has anyone tried to render a radiosity scene that only includes 4 or 16
pixels in a grid tiled across an image grabbing only one pixel from the tile
to build the image. If I remember correctly it takes pixels around each
pixel to calculate the radiosity. I was just wondering if anyone has tried
this and if so what the out come was?

I am sure this would only be good for those images that take a long time to
render. There would be a threshold of when the parse time and render time
offset each other.