POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Designed a 4-variable macro, called it successfully with three Server Time
2 Aug 2024 10:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Designed a 4-variable macro, called it successfully with three (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Designed a 4-variable macro, called it successfully with three
Date: 26 Oct 2004 21:52:53
Message: <417eff75@news.povray.org>
As far as I can tell, a few years ago I designed a macro which takes four
variables as inputs, and got it to do what I wanted by calling it with (a
mistake?) only three.

If this were allowed, is there a rule as to how pov will re-interpret the
variables with something like variable promotion:   a,b,c gets taken as
a,b,c,c?

Post a reply to this message