POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : axes macro? Server Time
19 May 2024 19:55:24 EDT (-0400)
  axes macro? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: gvdeynde
Subject: axes macro?
Date: 23 Sep 2004 14:56:32
Message: <41531c60$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Does anyone know of a macro floating around to create axes with
corresponding tickmarks in Povray? I'm using Povray for scientific
visualisation and it would be nice to add two or three axes in the picture.
In the best case, the macro would accept a start value, end value, major
tickmark, minor tickmark, and yz coordinates for the x-axes and vice versa
and generate the axis object...

thanks for any tips,
gert

Post a reply to this message