POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : contact for redistribution Server Time
19 May 2024 20:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  contact for redistribution (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jeff Houck
Subject: contact for redistribution
Date: 2 Sep 2004 10:16:55
Message: <41372b57@news.povray.org>
Greetings! I'm hoping someone can point me to a contact address for
inquiries regarding distribution of POV-RAY on a CD. I've read through the
licensing agreement and evidently I need to make application to the POV-RAY
group to do so. Thanks for any assistance in this regard.

Post a reply to this message

> Greetings! I'm hoping someone can point me to a contact address for
> inquiries regarding distribution of POV-RAY on a CD. I've read through the
> licensing agreement and evidently I need to make application to the
POV-RAY
> group to do so. Thanks for any assistance in this regard.

Hmm, are you sure that you have the right license agreement? All the contact
information you need can be found at the end of the current one :
http://www.povray.org/distribution-license.html

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com