POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : cpu time for share Server Time
2 Jun 2024 15:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  cpu time for share (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Eli
Subject: cpu time for share
Date: 18 Aug 2004 18:06:23
Message: <4123d2df$1@news.povray.org>
Hi folks....

If anyone needs to render a time consuming animation, consider getting
involved with the IMP project (www.imp.org). Don't forget that all stuff you
render there will be open source.

The IMP project is a public render farm using POV-Ray of course.....
And guess why we didn't call it the Povray Internet Movie Project  :)

Regards,
Eli

Post a reply to this message

And guess why we didn't call it the Povray Internet Movie Project  :)

Um, it would go too well with your big, fuzzy, leaopard skin hat?

-Sam

P.S. (I couldn't resist) :)

Post a reply to this message

looks like my CPU must stay idle? There's no rendering available or am i
doing something wrong?

greets
Arne

Eli schrieb:
> Hi folks....
>
> If anyone needs to render a time consuming animation, consider getting
> involved with the IMP project (www.imp.org). Don't forget that all stuff you
> render there will be open source.
>
> The IMP project is a public render farm using POV-Ray of course.....
> And guess why we didn't call it the Povray Internet Movie Project  :)
>
> Regards,
> Eli

Post a reply to this message