POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Example/tutorial of orthogonal projection? (and global illumination) Server Time
2 Aug 2024 16:23:46 EDT (-0400)
  Example/tutorial of orthogonal projection? (and global illumination) (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Yngve
Subject: Example/tutorial of orthogonal projection? (and global illumination)
Date: 9 Aug 2004 06:38:48
Message: <41175438$1@news.povray.org>
Hi!

i am pretty new to it though.

I want to use orthogonal projection and global illumination to create an

someone please could post a little example i would be greatful.

The object in the example could just be a sphere on a cube or something,

get an example of... A link to some tutorial describing this could also be a
really good answer!

I am holding my thumbs.. / Kent

Post a reply to this message