POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : superimposing text Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  superimposing text (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: superimposing text
Date: 28 Jun 2004 13:23:00
Message: <40e053f4$1@news.povray.org>
I am running a lot of tests and I want to superimpose onto the viewing
plane a label naming which test the rendered image is the result of.

I am poking around in the resources etc. looking for something I could
use.  Would be very grateful for any code, suggestions, macros, includes
that I could press into service. I was sure someone had a technique for
applying his/her signature in that manner.

TIA

-Jim

Post a reply to this message

> I am running a lot of tests and I want to superimpose onto the viewing
> plane a label naming which test the rendered image is the result of.
>
> I am poking around in the resources etc. looking for something I could
> use.  Would be very grateful for any code, suggestions, macros, includes
> that I could press into service. I was sure someone had a technique for
> applying his/her signature in that manner.
>
> TIA
>
> -Jim

  make a look at "screen.inc"  :-))

  -----