POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Lost my Pov-Ray registration key Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:08:35 EDT (-0400)
  Lost my Pov-Ray registration key (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: nomail
Subject: Lost my Pov-Ray registration key
Date: 16 Jun 2004 15:15:01
Message: <web.40d09c12f0465e9aed8c12350@news.povray.org>
Hi

   I have lost my personal POVRAY registration key. Could you send me back a
new one ?

  Thank you.

 PATAU Jean Claude
 mjc### [at] wanadoofr

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Lost my Pov-Ray registration key
Date: 16 Jun 2004 15:34:37
Message: <40d0a0cd$1@news.povray.org>
nomail@nomail wrote:

>    I have lost my personal POVRAY registration key. Could you send me back a
> new one ?

Are you kidding?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Date: 16 Jun 2004 15:45:07
Message: <slrncd18q4.16b.ron.parker@mail.parkrrrr.com>
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:14:26 EDT,   wrote:

>   Hi
>
>    I have lost my personal POVRAY registration key. Could you send me back a
> new one ?

Try one of these:

7K8W4-R4MNY-KMJ07-D28E5-BXHXZ-RTNDL-NDL0K-6BCFV-OXMR9-6AQF6-HOA3Q-3OR52
QYPQB-CNVWX-G8GTP-WZ6YR-1RAY9-ET1XR-BDOMU-0BAAP-IZFZD-U0OS0-SRV9A-KY4OP

Not that we believe for a moment that you really lost it, you stinkin' pirate.

--
#macro R(L P)sphere{L F}cylinder{L P F}#end#macro P(V)merge{R(z+a z)R(-z a-z)R(a
-z-z-z a+z)torus{1F clipped_by{plane{a 0}}}translate V}#end#macro Z(a F T)merge{

Post a reply to this message