POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : dual install of 3.5 & 3.6 - any conflicts/gotcha's Server Time
2 Aug 2024 22:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  dual install of 3.5 & 3.6 - any conflicts/gotcha's (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: stephen parkinson
Subject: dual install of 3.5 & 3.6 - any conflicts/gotcha's
Date: 16 Jun 2004 14:32:33
Message: <40d09241@news.povray.org>
someone has to ask

any gotcha's i should be aware of ?

any conflicts in file naming, config files etc

this is for a linux box btw

stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Shay
Subject: Re: dual install of 3.5 & 3.6 - any conflicts/gotcha's
Date: 16 Jun 2004 15:15:38
Message: <40d09c5a$1@news.povray.org>
"stephen parkinson" <ste### [at] zmemw16demoncouk> wrote in message

No, but you may need to rename one of your 'povray' binaries. Not sure
if the POV-Ray install program does this for you.

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message