POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Getting a pixel speed indicator in Linux Pov Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Getting a pixel speed indicator in Linux Pov (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stefan Viljoen
Subject: Getting a pixel speed indicator in Linux Pov
Date: 28 May 2004 05:54:39
Message: <40b70c5e@news.povray.org>
Hi

I noticed that KPov modeller has a pixel speed indicator, just like native
Windows Pov 3.5. Any idea how this is done? How can you construct a pixel
speed indication mechanism using Linux povray? My POV sessions started in
an XTerm just give the line numer and number of lines left.

Again, I can find nothing in the Linux POV docs about this - any help
appreciated!

Thanks,
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician

Post a reply to this message

They probably just do Lines/persecond * pixels/line

Stefan Viljoen
> Hi
>
> I noticed that KPov modeller has a pixel speed indicator, just like native
> Windows Pov 3.5. Any idea how this is done? How can you construct a pixel
> speed indication mechanism using Linux povray? My POV sessions started in
> an XTerm just give the line numer and number of lines left.
>
> Again, I can find nothing in the Linux POV docs about this - any help
> appreciated!
>
> Thanks,

Post a reply to this message