POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : YARG gallery update Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  YARG gallery update (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stefan Viljoen
Subject: YARG gallery update
Date: 21 May 2004 14:48:03
Message: <40ae4edc@news.povray.org>
Hi all

I've added some new images to my PovRay / cg gallery at

http://home.intekom/com/rylan/

click on the raytracing link.

Please take a look and comment if you have time to waste!

Thanks,
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician

Post a reply to this message

From: Samuel Benge
Subject: Re: YARG gallery update
Date: 21 May 2004 15:04:09
Message: <40AE525B.1070908@hotmail.com>
Stefan Viljoen

> Hi all
>
> I've added some new images to my PovRay / cg gallery at
>
> http://home.intekom/com/rylan/
>
> click on the raytracing link.
>
> Please take a look and comment if you have time to waste!
>
> Thanks,

Stefan, I was getting errors using that link you sent... Here's the
fixed version:

http://home.intekom.com/rylan/

I meant to tell you before... I've found your raytracings to be very
interesting! There's always a surprising amount of detail I couln't see
in the thumbnails.

Keep up the good work!

-Sam Benge

P. S. The very first image in the first gallery will not load all the
way... looks like it might be a corrupted jpeg.

Post a reply to this message

>> I've added some new images to my PovRay / cg gallery at
>>
>> http://home.intekom/com/rylan/
>>
>> click on the raytracing link.
>>
>> Please take a look and comment if you have time to waste!
>>
>> Thanks,
>

> Stefan, I was getting errors using that link you sent... Here's the
> fixed version:
>
> http://home.intekom.com/rylan/

Whoops! Typo - thanks for fixing it, Sam.

> I meant to tell you before... I've found your raytracings to be very
> interesting! There's always a surprising amount of detail I couln't see
> in the thumbnails.

Thanks. And thak you for taking the time to look at my work!