POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Andrel: Job PhD cover Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:16:03 EDT (-0400)
  Andrel: Job PhD cover (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stefan Viljoen
Subject: Andrel: Job PhD cover
Date: 20 May 2004 15:43:45
Message: <40ad0a71@news.povray.org>
Hi Andrel

Can you let guys outside the EU participate? Re possible payments?

I am in South Africa and would possibly like to take part. In the (unlikely
:) event that I can contribute something useful, can you still pay prize
money, or must / can I just take part of the fun of it since I am outside
the EU/US?

Sounds like a great idea btw!

Regards,
--
Stefan Viljoen
Software Support Technician

Post a reply to this message

There must be a way to get money to somebody outside
the US, so sure you can participate.

Stefan Viljoen
> Hi Andrel
>
> Can you let guys outside the EU participate? Re possible payments?
>
> I am in South Africa and would possibly like to take part. In the (unlikely
> :) event that I can contribute something useful, can you still pay prize
> money, or must / can I just take part of the fun of it since I am outside
> the EU/US?
>
> Sounds like a great idea btw!
>
> Regards,

Post a reply to this message

> There must be a way to get money to somebody outside
> the US, so sure you can participate.
did I realy say 'US' there?