POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A povray portal?? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  A povray portal?? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: A povray portal??
Date: 22 Apr 2004 23:03:54
Message: <4088879a$1@news.povray.org>
Consider:
http://www.comicon.com/main_floor.htm

How about someone putting together something like this?  Everyone with a
pov-related site could make up an icon or avatar of what the site is
ultimately about, to be used as a link.   I'm supposing that, as long as the
icons themselves are clean, even prudes like me wouldn't mind what you had
on your own site-- as far as there being one big page of icons for everyone.

This might in some ways have more utility than a web ring.