POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Commandline question Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:14:07 EDT (-0400)
  Commandline question (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: BillTheFish
Subject: Commandline question
Date: 10 Apr 2004 20:00:34
Message: <40788aa2$1@news.povray.org>
When rending using the command line, is there a way to have POV-Ray auto
exit after it finishes?  I worte a samll batch file to convert LDraw DAT
files to POV format using L3P and then excutes POV to render these files.
In all cases I have to manually close POV-Ray before it continues with the
next file.  This is really annoying and defeats the reason I created the
batch file in the first place: to allow for unattended conversion and
rendering of a large number of files.  I looked in the documentaion and
found nothing which is very surprising since POV-Ray has some of the best
documentation I've seen.  Any help would be appreciated.

-BTF

Post a reply to this message