POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : General icons library Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  General icons library (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Reuben Pearse
Subject: General icons library
Date: 26 Feb 2004 07:48:53
Message: <403deb35@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I occasionally use POVRay to create icons and graphics for webpages. It
would be useful to create a icons and graphics script library, which
could contain the POV scripts for rendering small icons and general web
graphics. This could be grouped into different categories (e.g. email
icons, buttons, banners, lines etc). This would be really useful for web
designers who use POVRay. I guess this might be similar to the POV
Objects project.

Has anyone done this before?

Comments welcome

Reuben