POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVMuseum Project Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:11:26 EDT (-0400)
  POVMuseum Project (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Pablo Viojo
Subject: POVMuseum Project
Date: 11 Feb 2004 17:22:42
Message: <402aab32$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all:

I've started a thread two days ago about the cration of a virtual museum for
POV Artists. I want to thanks Shay for translating the main page of the
project so it can be understand by everyone.

I encourage you to visit it and tell me your oppinions about the project and
suggest me new ideas for it

Greetings

Pablo Viojo
pvi### [at] adinetcomuy

Post a reply to this message

> I've started a thread two days ago about the cration of a virtual museum
for
> POV Artists. I want to thanks Shay for translating the main page of the
> project so it can be understand by everyone.
>
> I encourage you to visit it and tell me your oppinions about the project
and
> suggest me new ideas for it
>
> Greetings
>
> Pablo Viojo