POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NEWS SERVER DOWN TIME Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  NEWS SERVER DOWN TIME (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: NEWS SERVER DOWN TIME
Date: 24 Jan 2004 16:06:03
Message: <4012de3b@news.povray.org>
In article <4011e193@news.povray.org> , "Greg M. Johnson"
<gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> The web interface is still down, right? or stuck at 2 days ago content?

Hmm, lets see...

The web news view pages say:

NOTE: We are currently moving to a new server.
For this reason, during the next few days the web news view may lag behind
the contents of the news server itself.
<<<

That pretty much sums it up ;-)

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 24 Jan 2004 16:11:20
Message: <4012df78$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, mr. smartypants, but the notes above suggested a completedness to the
tasks.  I was trying to ask about that.

"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> Yes, mr. smartypants, but the notes above suggested a completedness to the
> tasks.  I was trying to ask about that.

... and the web server says "during this time" [during the transition], the
web server may lag behind the other version.

Post a reply to this message

> "Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> > Yes, mr. smartypants, but the notes above suggested a completedness to the
> > tasks.  I was trying to ask about that.
>
> ... and the web server says "during this time" [during the transition], the
> web server may lag behind the other version.

Would you rather they just remove it altogether? If you keep complaining about
it...

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message