POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SMPOV-RenderAgent for NON-Windows-OS? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  SMPOV-RenderAgent for NON-Windows-OS? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Theo Gottwald * * *
Subject: SMPOV-RenderAgent for NON-Windows-OS?
Date: 8 Jan 2004 08:50:54
Message: <3ffd603e@news.povray.org>
As a consequence from another discussion here, I have just published
all details on "How RenderAgent and SMPOV communicate" on this WEB-Site:

http://www.it-berater.org/shtmls/smpov_intern.shtml

With this knowledge anyone who is intrested to have RenderAgents under non
Windows-OS
should be able to make "his own" RenderAgent, which will seamless integrate
into the
SMPOV-Rendering Pipeline.

Of course I would support any developement, if there are questions that are
not clear after reading this page, feel free to ask me.

regards
--Theo
Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering. With SMPOV and
POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm