POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Terrain Maker and povray Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Terrain Maker and povray (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chris Johnson
Subject: Terrain Maker and povray
Date: 4 Jan 2004 05:46:04
Message: <3ff7eeec@news.povray.org>
I'm working on an animation of a landscape flyover, the landscape being
designed as a heightfield.

At present, I'm working on this manually by hand in Paintshop which is a
laborious process starting to cost me my eyesight.

In the past, I used to use Terrain Maker by Eric Jorgensen .... until I
switched over to Windows XP Professional which doesn't seem to like Terrain
Maker enough to let me use it any more.

Obviously, using Terrain Maker would be most handy and I am wondering if
anyone has managed to have it work in XP Professional or if there is
something with the same functionality that I could use instead.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance,

Chris
min### [at] iinetnetau
(reply with "povray" in the subject header to bypass my spam filters)

Post a reply to this message