POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Chris Colefax's city generator Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:11:32 EDT (-0400)
  Chris Colefax's city generator (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Chris Colefax's city generator
Date: 31 Dec 2003 16:55:49
Message: <3ff345e5$1@news.povray.org>
... is quite cool.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/citygen.html

If Chris is reading these ng's,  I have a public request for a feature to
this generator.  One thing I noticed that when tinkering years ago was that
the city block near the origin is completely different depending on whether
you have one block or mulitple blocks on the scene.   Suppose I wanted to
set up some "action"  and do lots of tinkering at the origin block.  Then
for final render I might want to add a bloomin' city behind it.  How hard
would it be (for you/me) to change your city generator to make this change?

Post a reply to this message