POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : bezier_spline Lathe as isosurface? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  bezier_spline Lathe as isosurface? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Insertnamehere
Subject: bezier_spline Lathe as isosurface?
Date: 1 Dec 2003 15:53:34
Message: <3fcbaa4e$1@news.povray.org>
Hello.

I want to make an orange (in povray, of course. otherwise, i could buy it in
the next supermarket ;). However, for an orange the bumpsy skin is
important, so I dont want to work with normal, but with isosurfaces. A pity
I dont like function-formulars, and so I need help: Is there a way to make
this Lathe:

lathe { bezier_spline
    4,  <0,0.3>, <0.4,0>, <0.75,1.3>, <0, 0.95>}

become an isosurface?

Thx in advance.

Post a reply to this message