POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Maze posters for zazzle Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Maze posters for zazzle (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Maze posters for zazzle
Date: 21 Nov 2003 23:20:10
Message: <3fbee3fa@news.povray.org>
The person who invented the macro for making solvable mazes ought to make a
go of publishing some large mazes to zazzle. Or give me the code and
permission to make commercial use of it. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in

> The person who invented the macro for making solvable mazes ought to
> make a go of publishing some large mazes to zazzle. Or give me the
> code and permission to make commercial use of it. ;-)

You just gave me an idea?  Instead of a poster, How about custom game
boards?

Print, Laminate, Glue...

POV-Ray Monopoly anyone?

--
Tom
_________________________________

Post a reply to this message

"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> The person who invented the macro for making solvable mazes ought to
make a
> go of publishing some large mazes to zazzle. Or give me the code and
> permission to make commercial use of it. ;-)

I was that person (or one of them) and yeah it'd be a great idea.  I've
had a few thoughts on the matter already and I might just try and do
this...

Post a reply to this message

"Andrew" <ast### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> "Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in message
> > The person who invented the macro for making solvable mazes ought to
> make a
> > go of publishing some large mazes to zazzle. Or give me the code and
> > permission to make commercial use of it. ;-)
>

> I was that person (or one of them) and yeah it'd be a great idea.  I've
> had a few thoughts on the matter already and I might just try and do
> this...

I did one of those, but kind of ran out of inspiration for an "interesting"
image...

my site: www.hanfordonline.co.uk/povray
the macro: http://hanfordonline.co.uk/povray/content/projects/maze/maze.html
a sample image: http://hanfordonline.co.uk/povray/content/scenes/index.html

Mark

Post a reply to this message

> "Greg M. Johnson" <gregj;-)565### [at] aolcom> wrote in
>

>>The person who invented the macro for making solvable mazes ought to
>>make a go of publishing some large mazes to zazzle. Or give me the
>>code and permission to make commercial use of it. ;-)
>>

> You just gave me an idea?  Instead of a poster, How about custom game
> boards?
>
> Print, Laminate, Glue...
>
> POV-Ray Monopoly anyone?

Here's some peices for Catholic Monopoly :-)

http://www.geocities.com/meteoricshipyards/Pieces.jpg